Neal A. Maxwell

"Within the swirling global events- events from which we are not totally immune- is humanity's real and continuting struggle: whether or not, amid the cares of the world, we really choose, in the words of the Lord, to "care for the life of the soul." Whatever our anxious involvements with outward events, this inner struggle proceeds in both tranquil and turbulent times. Whether understood or recognized, this is the unchanging moral agendum from generation to generation."


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I've become that blogger.  You know.  The one that never blogs.  Infuriating!

I think it will be picking up pretty soon though.  (Summer has kept me busy!)  In pictures, here are some tidbits:

 Introducing the newest member of the family, Violet Betty Lundell.  This is Eric & Whitney's first.  She is a precious little doll... So adorable it's maddening.

 So, you've already seen this picture that exploded over Facebook.  I'm still posting it on here.  (We're pretty much as close as it comes to a celebrity couple without being celebrities ourselves.)  Me and the Dane.  I'm crazy about this guy.

 Our stake was challenged to read The Book of Mormon before stake conference.  Maybe I'm behind a little but I've been reading a whole lot.  I haven't read this much since BYU religion classes.

 Revisions.  Revisions.  Revisions.  *vomit*  Revisions.

Anne kissin' Pippin.  The most haunting performances of the night:  The Highwayman and Mist & Shadow.  I laughed myself into knots.

Hitting up the batting cages with my little brother, Ryan - and dishing out dating advice for the rookie.

My garden.  I planted a garden this year for the first time!  This was the first thing I harvested: a zucchini.

Band of Horses with Michelle, Miriam, Hilda, & Rebecca.  Oh, and we had VIP tickets.  So fun!

The place I call home.  I was coming home from a run on Saturday and was struck by how pretty this little housing unit is.  I though to take a picture.

No comments: